The KS an related tests are not appropriate in this case because their
sampling distributions depend on the estimators used to estimate the
parameters of the various distributions. Another approach is to use a
model selection criterion such as those of Akaike or Schwartz.
Essentially these use a penalized likelihood value, with the penalties
being functions of the number of parameters estimated.
They are widely used in econometrics and any graduate level text on
econometrics would describe them.

Paul

--
Paul L. Fackler
Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics