I have a correlation formula I don't get to work. And we must use this
formula on the test. Let me give you an example: Let's say X  and  Y
are:
x    y
1   68
2   91
3   102
3   107
4   105
4   114
5   115
6   127
_   ___
28  829
_                    _
X is =3.5 and Y is =103.625

Now to my problem. Look at the formula in this URL:
http://www.jannesgallery.com/corr.html.
How do I do the first (X-X(with a line above))? I have tried to take
        _
   X-X
1-3.5=2.5
2-3.5=-1.5
3-3.5=-0.5
3-3.5=-0.5
4-3.5=0.5
4-3.5=0.5
5-3.5=1.5
6-3.5=2.5
________
0

As you see the answer is zero. What do I do wrong? and the same with
Y-Y(with a line above). It turns out to be zero. Please help me to tell
how I should do.

Janne