Now that the holidays are behind (most) us, I would like to remind possible
interested persons in the Asst./Assoc. Professor position opening in
Measurement at Penn State ... in the Educational Psychology program. We are
hoping to find someone with SOME experience beyond the doctorate (but, new
doctoral recipients will be considered) with primary focus instructional
areas being some combination of IRT, HLM, and SEM

The description of the position can be found at:

http://www.ed.psu.edu/employment/edpsymeas.asp

If you have ANY questions about this position, please contact ME directly at:

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

dennis roberts, educational psychology, penn state university
208 cedar, AC 8148632401, mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://roberts.ed.psu.edu/users/droberts/drober~1.htm