[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My name Steven Lee. I am a programmer and the best.
> I can hack into any Paypal order form and get
> membership for free.

Is a Paypal order form something like Opus Dei?

                        If you no believe me see my
> site http://myfriend4ever.com/freehit/index.cgi

    (illiterate demand for Danegeld omitted)

        Anyhow, if this loser was daft enough to put his
real address on his extortion note, I presume the
Hong Kong cops will by now have his computer, codes,
person, etc. in their custody... this kiddy makes the
Nigerian Widow scammers look positively intellectual
(and literate).

        -Robert Dawson