Luis,

I suggests you starts with the following site:

    http://www.gsu.edu/~wwwcom/

>From there, you can get links to CONTENT, the internet mailing list and to
several other web sites including these excellent ones:

    http://academic.csuohio.edu/kneuendorf/content
    An extensive site that supports users of Neuendorf's The Content
Analysis Guidebook.

    http://www.content-analysis.de/
    Matthias Romppel's rather large and useful site.

    www.textanalysis.info
    Harald Klein's site provides useful information regarding software for
text analysis.

There are numerous content analysis software out there.  Don't forget to
look at our own content analysis module namedWordStat which is integrated
within Simstat, a general statistical software.  You can get information on
our software from:

    www.simstat.com

and more specifically on the content analysis module from:

    www.simstat.com/wordstat.htm

Normand Peladeau
Provalis Research