nikolov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> i want to test the difference between two proportions. The problem is that
> some elements of these proportions are dependent (i can not isolate them).
> That is, the t-statistics does not work. How could i do? Do other kind of
> tests exist? Is there a book or a paper on the subject?

You need to give more information -- why can't the dependencies be modelled?
If you have the raw data from which the proportions are calculated, you can
use a randomization test, I guess.  The Chen-Stein method is one way of
modelling a sum of dependent Bernoulli random variables, but it needs the
problem stated more precidely..