Hi,

Well the survey is for a project looking into ways the Internet can
enhance learning.
The first part of the survey asks pertinent questions about their
current study/learning environment, such as "I have trouble finding
library books at the right time" and "I see lectures as a major source
of learning", and they specify their opinion in the 5 point range
strongly agree --> strongly disagree.

The second part uses the same scale, but asks for opinions on a number
of innovations for using the Internet in learning, in terms of whether
it would be an improvement.

Therefore, I want to find correlations between groups of factors in
the first section and opinions in the second section.

Hope that makes sense - are there some obvious ways to tackle this
analysis?

thanks.