I read a while back some people asking about a good IDE for teaching Python.  Well, I've written one and I'm offering it up to the public.  It runs only on the Macintosh (OSX 10.3 and 10.4).  It's basically got one window to write code, and another window to see the output, and a Run button.  Since it's running regular python, you can do anything you would in a normal program so I used it with PyGame and it made a very compelling way to learn.

-Winston

winston wolff - (646) 827-2242 - http://www.stratolab.com

learning by creating - video game courses for kids in new york