> Some of the questions feel a lot like, "why so many planar surfaces in
> architecture;" to answer them requires work, not simply in the saying,
> but in looking back for the whys.  Often the first answer "it makes my
> skin crawl" is the real answer; some rule has become so internalized
> you don't know why you feel it.  It doesn't necessarily mean Kirby was
> saying you had done an incredibly stupid thing; it might simply mean
> that something about that as design felt dangerous to him in some way.
>
> --Scott David Daniels
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yeah, good, thanks Scott.  Arthur is a really smart guy -- knows
enough to get himself in real trouble.  My high school year book
quote:  "If a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, show the me man
who knows so much as to be out of danger."  I forget who said that.
The point being (of course) that's we may never know enough.

Kirby