Hi,

I am  struggling around with interactive online py tutorials
 with https://launchpad.net/projects/intro-to-code
(ith might become securely sandboxed soon, as pypy made it possible
http://blog.sandbox.lt/en/WSGI%20and%20PyPy%20sandbox  :)

but one more thing is I'd like to let access xturtle functionality online
- one possible way could be triggering tkinter to save its canvas to ps,
and then convert them with imagemagic and show via web (animated gif or static)

- but if pyjamas can render GUI for js
(http://www.google.lt/search?&q=pyjamas+python ),
mayby there is a way to **translate turtle commands to processing.js analogues**
http://ejohn.org/blog/processingjs/

would it be difficult -- how do you think?

--
Jurgis Pralgauskis
tel: 8-616 77613;