Take a look at my CSH link in the blog listed below. CSH is my Computer Science Honors (SAGE/python) class which is a prerequisite for AP Computer Science (java). In CSH we usually run SAGE, but we used pure python from the command line for the first time ever this week!

http://shadowfaxrant.blogspot.com/2013/02/quarter-iii-week-3-screencasts.html

It's nothing too advanced. We're doing Binary Arithmetic, Boolean Logic, propositions, predicates and conditional statements right now. We wrote RockPaperScissors in SAGE automated with random choices for each player. We could not see a way to make it interactive in SAGE so the user could input choices and play against the computer, so we went with the CLI. In fact, I have a link on the CSH blog from programr.com so you can actually run the program yourself within the blog!

You may also find my CIS(theta) link interesting. CIS is my Computing Independent Study class where we are using mpi4py on a Linux Cluster!

Enjoy,
A. Jorge Garcia
Applied Math, Physics and CS
http://shadowfaxrant.blogspot.com