No general list that I know of, but here is a cool broad project, extending
a long line of open source / creative commons contributions:
http://runestoneinteractive.org/index.html

Dr. Andrew N. Harrington
  Computer Science Department
  Graduate Program Director g...@cs.luc.edu
  Loyola University Chicago
  529 Lewis Towers, 111 E. Pearson St. (Downtown)
  417 Cudahy Science Hall (Rogers Park campus)
http://www.cs.luc.edu/~anh
Phone: 312-915-7982
Fax:    312-915-7998
ahar...@luc.edu (as professor, not gpd role)