After more than a year of rewriting, reorganizing and adding features, a
new version of Reeborg's World (http://reeborg.ca/reeborg.html) is finally
available.  I have done some fairly extensive testing ... but there's
nothing like having other users testing it to discover bugs. I'm hoping to
quash any remaining bug by September, in time for the new school year.

Reeborg's World takes the basic Karel the robot idea from Pattis and builds
upon it.

As I started to write documentation explaining the new features, I quickly
realized that there was a lot of things to described … so many in fact that
it has become a book titled *Reeborg’s World: a Teacher’s Guide*.  The book
is not finished yet but it is available online.
https://aroberge.gitbooks.io/reeborg-s-world-advanced-world-creation/content/

I would love to get your feedback on either the site itself, or the book,
or both.

Cheers,

André