Hi,

I wrote a Python IDE / runner for the web, that supports the code you
wrote as-is: https://educa.juegos/

As Andre Roberge, `input` works like `prompt` in Javascript.

You can try copy pasting the code in the IDE - your feedback is welcome
at the repository <https://github.com/somosazucar/Jappy>.

It will be hard to avoid functions in Javascript since it wants to use
callback functions all the time.

Regards,

Sebastian