notebooks.ai looks very professional Santiago!  You're making Jupyter
Notebooks really easy to share.  You must be on the Jupyter Notebooks in
Education list?

jupyter-educat...@googlegroups.com

We have some overlap with edu-sig in terms of subscribers.

BTW, I was a talking head in Houston, Texas yesterday early morning, two
time zones distant, talking to high schoolers in a library about Python in
the Workforce (their choice of title).

There's a company called Nepris that serves as a go between, matching up
people in industry with various classrooms.

I certainly gave Jupyter Notebooks a lot of attention in that
presentation.

I didn't learn this was Texas (I was thinking Illinois) until the end.  Had
I known, I might have mentioned Enthought, an important company in
I-Python's evolution.

This was on zoom.us, which lets me jump from window to window showing 'em
stuff.  The talking head is in the corner.  I can see them too.

Speaking of Codesters and Anaconda stack both, I went on to make a second
Youtube today.

This one goes back and forth between Codesters and Spyder, hinting at ways
we might take a middle / junior high school class to a next higher level.

https://youtu.be/6wMADmMx1lo    (Python: Humanities + STEM)

FYI, I have similarly themed Youtubes back in 2017, e.g.

https://youtu.be/Iptjjxrvyhk  (Python after Codesters)

Kirby