Hello everyone,

For about 20 months now, I have been working on a Python package intended
to help beginners figure out what went wrong when their program generates a
traceback. This package is called Friendly-traceback; you can find the
fairly extensive documentation at
https://aroberge.github.io/friendly-traceback-docs/docs/html/

Friendly-traceback can be used to run programs from the command line, or
from an editor; it also comes with its own REPL. Jupyter notebooks are also
supported.

While there is still much to be added to it (I don't know if I'll ever
reach a "complete enough" version to be designated as version 1.0), I would
appreciate feedback from those of you who teach beginners (or advanced
beginners), including any suggestion as to how it could be made more useful.

All the best and stay safe,

André Roberge