When introducing the concept of the REPL, and how not every language has
one, I tend to say "like a chat bot".

In other words, Python the interpreter, talking back (evaluation) is a chat
bot.

"Learn to think like the snake" I say to Grasshopper [1].  When she raises
an exception (hissssss), learn from what she's telling you.

Speaking of REPL, I've been deep diving into Teams for Education on Replit
lately.

If anyone here has a Replit account and wants to join one of my teams...

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmWJq9u2  (lots of screenshots of what I've been up to)

Kirby

[1] TV allusion, not to Monty Python, sorry :-D
https://youtu.be/U11bGxlmnVk