> Yeah, I had a similar thought regarding an agenda though I didn't elaborate.
> (See my response to Jane et al 12/01/2005). It makes sense to know ahead of
> time what we'll discuss and in approximately what order.

Yep, I remember we had some little email flow on that matter but I
cant recall a formal agreement , ergo I changed to this specific
subject

--
Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.

"Hell is repeating someone else's mistakes"
 (JPS)

[Mail escrito sin caracteres especiales o acentos para evitar
conflictos de lectura entre sistemas]

[En smilar contexto, evitemos enviar archivos .doc, .ppt o .xls.
Intentemos enviar solo formatos libres y mas livianos, como lo son
.txt, .html, .pdf, .odt, etc.]