Hi

I received a new server for the lab of my children's school, with dual Xeon
processors. I downloaded the 64 bit version of Edubuntu, which installed
flawlessly.

But when I boot a client, it stops with the message telling me the client is
not able to run 64 bit software.

I tried doing ltsp-build-client on the 64 bit server, but providing the 32 bit
CD. The system is too smart, and refuses.

How can I have a 64 bit server with 32 bit clients?

Also: how can I be sure both processors are used? The system tool showing
resources shows only one bar with % processing power.

Thanks

Hendrik Boshoff