I am CC'ing this email to the Edubuntu-Devel-es list for simple
purposes: maybe they've had similar problems and probably they
understand some english too.

This is my first 2006 post so Happy new year to all of you!

I downloaded the 622 MB of the the daily image and I could boot, choose
install mode (normal or expert), and go through some stages BUT I got
stuck on the 'Load Installer components from CD' stage with the message
-> 'No kernel modules were found'

I tried both modes, normal and expert with same results.

Any ideas?

Why I am not testing flight 2?

Well, I guess that considering we are dependant of Ubuntu dapper
development, and I thought there will be more users testing Flight's
than daily's...

Oliver, if you think I should be testing Flight's instead of Daily's,
please let me know ;)

--
Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.
(56+8)7496071
(56+2)3129513

Edubuntu Chile
www.tecnocimiento.cl/EdubuntuChile
irc.freenode.net | #edubuntu #edubuntu-es

ID #287183
http://counter.li.org

[I dream of things that never were and say 'Why Not?']

/!\ Mail escrito sin caracteres especiales para evitar
conflictos de lectura con otros lectores de correos.