Hi list

I am having a problem installing Dapper flight 2. The installation routine seems to insist on connecting to the Ubuntu archive. The error message is: "Bad archive mirror. The specified Ubuntu archive mirror is either not available, or doe not have a valid Release file on it. Please try try a different mirror." Well in this case the mirror certainly is not available, since the computer is not connected to the Internet.

Can someone please tell me an easy way to bypass this part of the routine and install without Internet connectivity?

cheers
ed