It is just unacceptable from my humble point of view that internet
access is not 'sold' as a reasonable and accessible price for everyone!

I just cant believe people get charged so much for an internet
connection.

The way I see it, Internet is a service in the same category as
electricity and water, and therefore we have to do something, complain,
demand, etc.

I would really appreciate if someone already knows about organizations
already 'fighting' for this issues, please share the info with me (at
least) or anyone else feeling this is something unfair in today's world.
--
Cordialmente,

Mauricio Hernandez Z.
(56+8)7496071
(56+2)3129513

Edubuntu Chile
www.tecnocimiento.cl/EdubuntuChile
irc.freenode.net | #edubuntu #edubuntu-es

ID #287183
http://counter.li.org

[I dream of things that never were and say 'Why Not?']

/!\ Mail escrito sin caracteres especiales para evitar
conflictos de lectura con otros lectores de correos.