Hello everybody!

This is my first time using this mailing list, but after spending all afternoon trying to figure this out, we aren't sure where to go to next.

The other IT guys and myself decided to setup LTSP for some of the supervisors that only need access to e-mail and OO.o. So we decide to go the easy route and download Edubuntu (since its pre-configured pretty much and all) and install it on our one server.

After launching a couple systems, we realize our network isn't that strong after all, but would still like to use this approach of thin clients. We talk it over, and pretty much all agree that giving Xfce a shot would be the best move. However, we have no idea where to make the changes so that the "LTSP Display Manager" will allow us to chose Xfce as a session.

Can anyone out there help us out?