hello all,

in 4 weeks i am going in africa cameroon to install ltsp/edubuntu. (sorry for my bad english) I test all the material here in switzerland and now the material in on the way to africa. I am quite sure, that i will be confronted with all of kind of problems and i would like to find some help in case of... my goal is to skill people of university and schools, who has no knowledge of linux but a good will to learn, until these people can change thin client until to setup an ltsp edubuntu server.

I think i will be interesting to know collect and solve the problems of these countries, that why i would like to find people, who are willig and interesting to discuss and solve the problems. I now it's now not concrete, but my experiences in other countries have show me that it is better to prepare myself, ourselves here where we have good connections, not cut of electric power and so on, and so on...

If somebody is interesting, just mail me. anyway i will contact the list, when i will get problem
michel