Hi Allie!

It is great to hear that Ubuntu/Edubuntu is meeting your needs, and wonderful that you
are interested in contributing.  We have a community generated resource called the
"Edubuntu Cookbook":

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EdubuntuDocumentation/EdubuntuCookbook

The Cookbook is just waiting for "recipes" on the effective use of KVocTrain and KMplot.
The natural place to put that would be the "Main Courses" section.

Kevin Cole (whom I cc'd this message) and I would be glad to help you.
Welcome to the Edubuntu community!

jeff elkner