Hi Oli,

I'm looking at pida now and it looks promising.  I was wondering how easy it would be to
add a "beginners mode" to it that would only have two panes on start up: an
edit window and a shell / console window?  As it is now it appears with 5 panes, it is
too complicated for beginners.   What's more, there doesn't seem to be any way to hide
those panes.  If the ui could be simplified a bit for new users, I'd be all in favor of
making it the default python ide.

Thanks!

jeff