Hi all.

A (nother) Edubuntu Cookbook meeting is being scheduled.

Date: Monday 10 April 2006
Time: 13:00 UTC
Place: #edubuntu-cookbook

Please attend if you are interesting in progressing efforts on the
Edubuntu Cookbook constructively.

Please do not attend if you are interested in being disruptive and
counter-productive.

With very limited time and resources let's work towards completing
SOMETHING now instead of arguing hypothetical merits ad infinitum...

Below is the proposed layout as suggested by Mario and Herman:
---
* Preface

Part I - Welcome to the world of Edubuntu

Chapters:   *About the book, why we decided to write it, etc
  *Ubuntu and it's philosophy
  *Concept behind Edubuntu
  *Why Edubuntu?

Part II - Edubuntu at home

Chapters:
 * Introduction to running Edubuntu standalone.
 * Hardware requirements
 * Installation

Part III - Edubuntu Computer lab / Edubuntu at school

 * Introduction to thin client computing.
 * Hardware requirements.
 * Administration
      * Users
      * more thinclient model specific things