Has this been mentioned to the san diego linux user group and the kernel panic linux user group (also in san diego). That might be a good way to get volunteers. I could mentiond it to KPLUG.

As far as booths go, I could do the following:
Moodle
Ubuntu
Open Office
Firefox

On 4/20/06, Todd Slater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 4/19/06, Steve Hargadon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We've just finalized the speakers schedule for the Open Source lab at
> the National Educational Computing Conference 2006 in San Diego. Very
> exciting.

<snip>

I'm working on a social bookmarking system based on Scuttle and geared
toward educators and students, if you think there would be any
interest.

Todd