We have had thin clients randomly freezing when in Firefox.  I found a website
I can hit
to repeat the problem:

http://www.carteretcountyschools.org/bse/TeacherWebs/pake/Art%20Show/Art%20Show.htm

The site loads about half of the photos then freezes.  It turns out the photos
total
just under 5MB on this page.  When I hit them on a full desktop running
edubuntu it
works just fine.

When the clients freezes, everything freezes.  No more keyboard, mouse,
nothing.  I have
to power down, kill the processes, then boot back up.

I am running Edubuntu Feisty with all current updates.  Any ides to help track
this down
would be very appreciated.

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department