On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:00:23 -0500, Steve Hallman wrote
> My name is Steve Hallman and I live in Augusta, Georgia.  I am a long time
> user of Windows.  For the last year I have been really interested in Edbuntu
> as I have three grandchildren, the oldest is seven and their mother is am
> elementary school teacher.  I showed their mother Edbuntu and she was very
> excited and totally unaware that it was free.  I ordered the CD and
> installed it as a standalone workstation on one of my home computers.  I
> downloaded the classroom server add-on cd and burned a disk and followed the
> instructions and I continue to get an error saying the add-on cd may be
> corrupt.  Could you send me the link to the correct add-on iso as that may
> be my problem.
>
> Thanks
> Steve Hallman

This depends, what CD did you use to install the base Edubuntu?  If you used
the Desktop
CD than I don't think you would use the Add-on CD as that is for the server.
If you
used the server CD to install than you should be able to use the add-on CD.
Follow this
link:

http://mirrors.cs.wmich.edu/ubuntu-releases/edubuntu/gutsy/

Then scroll down to the "Classroom server add-on CD" section, then select
either "PC
(Intel x86) classroom server add-on CD" or "64-bit PC (AMD64) classroom server
add-on
CD".  Choose whichever architecture matches your original installation CD.

Most likely if you installed the Desktop CD you are set to go, if you need to
add any
other packages just open System->Administration->Synaptic Package Manager.
From here
you can search for whatever software you want and install it.

Also if you have any other questions you might be better served on the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] email list.

Hope that helps,
Jim