Hello,

I have a friend who has recently open sourced an e-learning system
that was developed on behalf of a U.S. university.  The software
reportedly is significantly easier to use and administer that
Blackboard.  The downside is that this system is currently written
using ColdFusion and relies on Adobe's Flash Media Streaming Server.
A port to BlueDragon is a possibility.

www.model-glue.com - framework
www.cfeclipse.org - open source CF development enviroment
trac.reactorframework.com/reactor - ORM to make databases suck less
www.riaforge.com - open source CF projects
www.cflib.org - THE place for functions and CFCsu.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coldfusion#Criticism

Anyhow, is anyone here interested in checking out the code?  I can
contact the guy who paid for the development work and get a link to
the source.

      Miles