First. Greetings to all edubuntu developers and users!

I played with Sandbox a little bit and I think that it is good peace of
software (cube 2 engine is good for this job). Of course there some things
that will need a little polishing (f.e. menus for sure). But there is one big
disadvantage - sauerbraten don't support (good and easy)
internationalisation. I am sure that it is possible to do it (by modifying 3
files only I hope).
        If internationalisation is not so important for FPS, it is necessary
for
software for kids. Maybe there is hope in RPG project.  So I think, that it is
necessary to do some work to get it really ready.
        But it is great work You done Mike! Keep development alive, I am sure
that
kids will love it (I am not so young, but I like it too ;-) )!

Leszek
--
Leszek CimaƂa
jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]