I suspect that there was not because I can't find it anywhere, but I
was wondering if anyone could confirm that there was not a 6.06
release of Edubuntu without the .1?

As part of a project I am working on I am logging the MD5, SHA1,
SHA256, and SHA512 checksums for all of the Ubuntu and it's variant's
.iso files.  I would like the list to be as complete as possible.
Although there is probably not much interest or usefulness in this at
this time, the lists are at http://www.worldwide-database.org/ if
anyone wants to see them.  They currently end at kubuntu-6.06.1
because I am waiting to find out if there was an Edubuntu 6.06
version.  I know it is anal retentive of me but I was trying to do
them in order for now. :)

Thanks for your help
  -Scott