hi,
Am Freitag, den 11.07.2008, 11:02 +0200 schrieb Jean-Francois CLEMENT:
> I use a cluster with ltsp, since i've discover ltsp with edubuntu  :-)
> I wish increase the bandwith with my diskless clients (nodes), so i add
> another NIC in the server (1 NIC --> internet (eth0), 2 NIC --> nodes
> (eth1 and eth2))
>
> No problem with Dhcpd : INTERFACES="eth1 eth2"   in the file
> /etc/default/dhcp3-server and dhcpd listen the 2 NIC
you shouldnt edit this file since it will disable the selftest of
dhcpd ... by default the INTERFACES variable shuld be empty, with this
set dhcpd will perform a check on the config and attache to the devices
for which IP adresses it finds a matching configuration and complain in
the logfile if it doesnt find one ... disabling that functionallity is
not a good idea,

> i search much hours without success :'(   for the same solution with the
> TFTP server, the tftp server serve only one NIC (eth1 OR eth2) the first
> who receive an request and it's locked with this NIC after that.
tftp is by default started from inetd, did you change the defaults for
tftpd as well as you did with dhcpd above ? if tftpd isnt started from
inetd it will attach to the first device it finds (which is why we dont
start it standalone).

ciao
        oli