Hi all,

My name's Ben if you hadn't already guessed, and i'm very eager to help out
with your fantastic project!

If there is any way I can contribute please let me know.

I am still a beginner to software development, but I still think I can be
useful, and I am learning more and more each day.  I have done all of the
documentation for spux project (www.spuxproject.net) which involved docbook,
and HTML, so if you need me to, I will happily help out with the
documentation area.

I've been in the ubuntu bugsquad for a while now (and have applied for
bug-control) and so I will get cracking on edubuntu bug-triaging as soon as
I get the chance.

My web development skills are more advanced, and I am working on a
educational course/school/university management system called eskole.  See:
http://dev.abruptus.dyndns.org/projects/eskole for more details on that.

Cheers,
Ben