On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 07:16:32PM -0400, David Van Assche wrote:
> If this is real, then I'm up for helping. I wanna see the code first though
> :-) It was me that ripped out the edubuntu ltsp handbook stuff and did the
> ltsp upstream handbook creation, did most of the major rewriting along with
> Scott, as well as editing the edubuntu.org site and updating the set of apps
> available as the addons, fatclient for ltsp, and a fair set of other things.

Good to see you again David.

I'm reading through the manual again right now.

Gadi's done a lot of work on the xrandr side of things in LTSP, I'm going to
try to document it over the next week or two, and get it pushed up.

Scott

--
Scott L. Balneaves | Words are a wonderful form of communication,
Systems Department | but they will never replace kisses and punches.