Hi Brian!

On 26/02/2013 21:32, Brian Russell wrote:
I want to roll up my sleeves and get involved! I'm still trying to
find out the best way to do this in the Edubuntu community. I've used
Linux for over 10 years. Mostly in support of web development and
design. Plus I've done some tech support at a largish University.
Right now I'd like to find ways to build Ubuntu on new tablets for
students. Specifically customizing edubuntu images for school or
student use cases.

Welcome to Edubuntu! We should probably do a Google+ hangout some time and properly talk about tablets. We attempted that a while ago but haven't quite figured out yet how the hangouts work.

Do you have any hardware to test on?

Have a good day!

-Jonathan