Thanks for the response. Minor issue encountered, please read in-line;

On 07/03/2014 10:57 PM, Stéphane Graber wrote:
On Wed, Jul 02, 2014 at 07:25:00PM -0500, Erick Brunzell wrote:
Hello, I just subscribed to the mailing list. I'm not a developer,
just a user/tester.
Hi!

Some of you may recognize me as Erick Brunzell from Launchpad or
lbsolost from the QA Tracker.

I recently pushed for a fix to a bug where adding
'gnome-session-flashback' to Ubuntu GNOME provided a "Flashback
(Compiz)" session at login even though 'compiz' was not installed:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/trusty/+source/gnome-panel/+bug/1332183
Thanks!

I'd already tested the changes in Ubuntu, Ubuntu GNOME, and Edubuntu
Utopic without an issue, and just yesterday I tested the proposed
change in both Ubuntu and Ubuntu GNOME Trusty using the 20140701 iso
images to perform fresh installs.

I just wondered if Edubuntu was planning on a Trusty 14.04.1 point
release? If so when the daily images resume building I'd like to
test choosing flashback as the default session during an
installation just in an overabundance of caution. I suppose though
that I'd get the same result if I just ran apt-get update from the
live DE before beginning the installation.

Edubuntu will participate in 14.04.1 as we did for all the point
releases of 12.04 LTS in the past.

Daily builds of trusty have recently been re-enabled to start preparing
14.04.1 but due to a Launchpad issue that's still being resolved, we
haven't had a single good build since.

I noticed that we have some updated images again so I decided to prepare for next week but encountered a bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-qa-website/+bug/1341731

I think the image links are just truncated by one trusty directive.

As always, thanks for all your hard work.

Lance