Thanks, already, Tom and Beat - I'll work with the Educational Portal (new
for me) and try not to change too many p -> m ! ;) I look forward to
hearing more about Brazil's education work with sister projects.

I find it is also a problem/opportunity with other WMF initiatives being
too WP-focused e.g., Wikipedia Town - why not Wikimedia Town with QRcodes
that can go to any sister project page?