> Hai, please take a look at the last lines of the script you're referring to
>
> export OPENEDX_RELEASE=open-release/hawthorn.master
>
> # 2. Bootstrap the Ansible installation:
> wget
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/edx/configuration/$OPENEDX_RELEASE/util/install/ansible-bootstrap.sh
>  -O - | sudo -H bash
>
> # 3. (Optional) If this is a new installation, randomize the passwords:
> wget
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/edx/configuration/$OPENEDX_RELEASE/util/install/generate-passwords.sh
>  -O - | bash
>
> # 4. Install Open edX:
> wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/
> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fraw.githubusercontent.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEdK65w5SHDORqzep2e8F6DQzB2jA>edx/configuration/$OPENEDX_RELEASE/util/install/native.sh
>  -O - | bash > install.out

yes i saw them, and i fork edx/configuration/  but I cannot find things
like, set and specific theme, defaul text from home page and things like
that, I tried a simple text, pointing to my repository with a different
logo, not the default 2 circles logo
but it seems that it gets the files from somewhere else
not just a git repository