Hello Bro Lupus,

Thanks for helping me out. Yeah I have already gone through most these
stuffs and tested, but unfortunately, i was not able to overcome it. So
tried sending a message, if someone has tested the similar scenario. I have
to find a solution, somehow as this is a requirement for the customer.

I had initially for a temporary solution had used nat and some cheats to
separate the services, but that is not the right way, once it has to go
production. If anyone has any idea, let me know, so i can have a crack at
that.

If I find a solution to this issue, will definitely let you know and make a
note of it and publish it, so other can benefit it.

Thanks all

Wish you all a Great Week...

Cheers

--