The deadline to register for the Open edX Conference is *one week from
today: *Friday, March 8

- Register at https://con.openedx.org/

This is shaping up to be the largest, most successful Open edX Conference
ever. To get a taste of what you'll experience, see today's blog post:

https://open.edx.org/blog/whos-who-at-the-2019-open-edx-conference/

This year, we revamped the tutorial day to be part of the official
conference, and added an instructional design summit:

https://openedx2019.sched.com/event/KcSA

And don't forget about the developer summit, where you can propose, learn
about, and provide feedback for new initiatives:

https://openedx.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/COMM/pages/939753879/Developer+Summit+2019

Whether you're an Open edX technologist or online learning practitioner,
there's something for you. We hope to see you at UC San Diego March 26 - 29!

-JM