I would like to know how how to install edx on my computer. How much space
does it require? If you want to run it locally, I'd recommend one of these two methods:
1) Devstack  by edX (Official)2) Tutor  by Regis Behmo (Unofficial)
Also I am interested about how to host it from Github or other completey free
hosting (not free trial).

Github only provides static hosting, and doesn't support Django and Python which
are requirements in order to run Open edX.
I don't know of any way to host Open edX completely for free, but if you follow
Tutor's cloud installation instructions, you should be able to run it on a cheap
VPS from companies like Digital Ocean for around $20/mo.
Nate

Website:http://www.appsembler.comBlog: http://www.appsembler.com/blogTwitter:
http://twitter.com/nateaLinkedIn:http://linkedin.com/in/natea
Phone: +1 (617) 702-4331