Hello Guys,

I have setup one LTI thrid-party authentification,
when i tried to connected on edx thought lti with an existsing user, is
working perfectly i'm logged as my user,

but when i try to connect with non existing user, i'm redirected to
register edx page,

but actually i setup my lti configuration with Skip registration form :
true and skip email verification : true

then i checked in the code and i didn't find any place where it try to
create the user if is not existsing

also i check in log file, nothing.

could you maybe provide some informations if you already implement that or
not ?

Best.