Hi,

On Friday, August 30, 2019 at 11:15:12 AM UTC+5:30, ODS_steel wrote:

> There are some errors in the latest version of ironwood.master(yesterday).

Can you provide more details on how you installed the Open edX instance and
if there were any warnings/errors during the installation process?

> I can't seem to view the demonstration course:
>

> After clicking on learn more 1 <https://ibb.co/0FkLGwJ>
>

> The following error occurs https://ibb.co/2hYN4dy
>

> No customised theme has been installed - this is the default theme and all
> other settings are the default attributes
>

> The LMS log files show this:

As far as I can see, there are no error messages in the log output you have
shared. Can you check the logs and share any relevant error/warning
messages?

Cheers,
Guruprasad
@OpenCraft <https://opencraft.com>

--
***Please note! This Google Group has been deprecated - visit
https://discuss.openedx.org/