hi

that's wired because we have efw running on dell machines
within bios settings there should be an option regarding PnP. "Enable
PnP OS", or the like.
Try to change that option. Sometimes this helps.

peter

--
:: e n d i a n
:: open source - open minds

:: peter warasin
:: http://www.endian.com   :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
begin:vcard
fn:Peter Warasin
n:;Peter Warasin
org:Endian GmbH/Srl
adr:;;Pillhof 47;Frangart/Frangarto;BZ;I-39010;Italien/Italia
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:+39 0471 631763
tel;fax:+39 0471 631764
x-mozilla-html:FALSE