Heinrich Moser wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Every now and then, security exploits are found in software used by
> Endian, such as Spamassassin or ClamAV. What's the recommended way to
> keep your EFW secure regarding such exploits?
>
> Greetings,
>     Heinzi

Well if you have a support contract from Endian they will handle that
for you. If you do not then it is really up to you [with possible help
from the community here on this list] to keep your packages up to date.

On the back traffic of this list there is lots of advice on how to set
up a Development box which you can use to build and test new packages
before you deploy them.

I personally publish any package I build for Endian in hopes that it is
useful to others. The biggest issue is that I am only running Endian 2.0
so my packages are all built on and for 2.0 installs.

-Mike