I've been using IPCOP for sometime and have made the switch to Endian.
Looks very nice, I have never played with the content filtering stuff before
now and I need to get a firewall for my local church.  Right now it appears
that even though I have the content filter enabled along with the squid
proxy, sites are not being filtered.  Even when I specifically add a website
to the blacklist it still allows me to connect.  So any suggestions/help
would be appreciated.  I am also searching for how to filter image search in
yahoo and google and not allow people to to access these or at least keep
them in the safe mode.  Thanks.