OK, weel I appear to have a proxy/content filter issue that I can't seem to
find a solution to.   I have pc's behind the green interface a www server
behind the orange interface and of course the internet out of the red.  The
green segment is on a 10.x.x.x/24 segment and the orange is on a 172.x.x.x/24
segment.  I have full dns resolution, meaning that I run a DNS server on the
inside green segment and can reach the www server using its name and do not
use hosts files.  The problem lies when I turn on transparnet proxy for the
green segment, when I enable this I cannot reach the www server on the
orange segment, either by name or ip address (172.x.x.x).  So i saw that in
the NAC section I can add subnets source and destination to turn off the
proxy so I did that and it started working again, but then discovered when I
did this my content filters stopped working to the internet.  So, does
anyone have any ideas how I can enable proxy+content filter and still have
access to my orange www server?  Thanks.