Can someone clarify the settings that you need to make in the cleint windows
config file, the documentation is pretty good but I have questions regarding
the following sections:

ca ca.pem            - I know about this one...
cert client.crt        - is there something I need for this or do I comment
it out?
key client.key       - is there something I need for this or do I comment it
out?

The documentation also states that you should have: auth-user-pass    - do I
just add this in the config file?

Also, the certificate that was generated by the firewall is this random and
can I re-generate new ones?

Thanks in advance...